Hey there, thanks for commenting on my drawing of Azusa! I'll do my best to help you out. Here we go...
- Poses are cute and lively.
- Characters have unique designs, even if you were directly influenced by Vocaloid.
- Crown and star motifs are generally well-placed, though I think an arch like this:
(_\ | /_) <--- would be better.
- Colors are bright and vivid to match the tone of the image.
THINGS TO IMPROVE:
- Lineart. Your lines are quite wobbly from up-close. Mine are, too--the trick is to draw it big, like you did, and scale it down to a more manageable size. The lines will clean themselves up.
- It's really hard to incorporate all the colors nicely. It can look mismatched. It's definitely NOT "crappy," though. Just try to limit your color palette and study the color wheel.
- Clutter. I really like the crown and stars, but the green circles and the wing in the background seem out-of-place. Be careful not to mistake clutter for detail.
Overall, this is very cute, fun piece. I definitely get an electric vibe. ^^ Please keep drawing and posting on NG! I'm no expert, but I'd be happy to continue helping you.